AT&T TV is a streaming device where you can watch unlimited news channel shows, live content movies, and much more. If you are a subscriber of this service, you must be aware of the experience you get with it.
Now, if you have a Samsung Smart TV, you can watch the content of AT&T on your television, but only if the model of your television is built after 2017. You cannot download the AT&T TV app on the older Samsung televisions directly, but at last, we have mentioned alternatives that you can try.
Download and Watch AT&T TV on Samsung Smart TV (2017 And Later Models)
Since the AT&T TV app is natively available for 2017 and later models of Samsung Smart TV, you can directly download it from the Play Store by searching “AT&T TV” on the search bar.
When you have searched for the app on your Samsung Smart TV, all you have to do is to install it and then sign in with your account details so that you can start streaming it on your television. If you do not have a subscription plan, you can buy one.
Alternative Methods To Get AT&T on Older Models
If your Samsung Smart TV is older than 2017, then the two ways mentioned above will not work for you. But there is nothing to worry about because there is an alternative way to follow and get ATT TV on your Samsung Smart TV.
Steps that you need to follow:
- In the first step, you have to download SmartThings from the Play Store on your smartphone.
- Secondly, you have to connect your smartphone and Samsung Smart TV to the same internet connection or Wi-Fi.
- In the next step, you have to open the SmartThings application on your smartphone, and you will see on the homepage that there is an option of “Add Device.” Click on it and wait till you see the name of your Samsung Smart TV.
- When you see the name of your Samsung Smart TV, tap on it and enter the pin so that you can connect your smartphone to Samsung Smart TV. The pin that you have to enter would be a security code of your Samsung Smart TV.
- On the SmartThings app, you will see the Smart view option to continue with the mirroring process. Now you have to install all AT&T TV apps on your smartphone from the Play Store.
- Sign in to your account and stream the live content of this streaming service on your Samsung Smart TV.
The method mentioned above is only applicable for Android smartphones, but if you are an iOS user, you can use the Apple airplay option to stream the content of AT&T TV on your Samsung Smart TV.
- Firstly you have to install the AT&T TV app on your iPhone, and you can also use the iPad for this process.
- When you have installed the application on your iPhone or iPad, log in with your credentials, and you have to make sure that your Samsung Smart TV and iPhone or any other iOS device you are using is connected to the same Wi-Fi network.
- On the application, you will see the Airplay icon tap on it and play the content you want to watch.
- Make sure your Airplay is connected to your Samsung Smart TV, so when you tap on the Airplay icon, you will see the name of your Samsung Smart TV, and then you will be able to see AT&T TV shows on the TV.
You can read our guides for:
- How to Watch PlayStation Vue on Samsung Smart TV
- How to Watch Masters App on Samsung Smart tv
- How to Stream Stream VLC to Samsung Smart TV
- How to Stream Plex on Samsung Smart TV
- How to Watch Twitch on Samsung Smart TV
- How to Watch Crunchyroll on Samsung Smart TV
AT&T TV app is quite a diverse application where you can stream plenty of content; therefore, not getting it on Samsung Smart TV can be highly frustrating.
But with the ways that we have mentioned, you can watch the streaming service’s content on your Samsung Smart TV whether your model is new or old.