Apple TV app is a streaming service that the brand launched in 2019, and the best thing about this streaming service is that it is not just compatible with the Apple televisions. Still, you can also use it with other devices such as Smart TV, Firestick, Roku TVs, and more.
Apple TV application is also compatible with several Samsung television models, and it is pre-installed in the television. But we have come across many people who have complained that they can’t find the Apple TV app on Samsung TV.
Why Is That?
If you cannot find the Apple TV app on your Samsung television, then we have to say it bluntly that your television model is not compatible with this streaming service.
There is nothing to be sad about because there are ways through which you can stream the Apple TV app on your Samsung TV.
How to Use Apple TV App on Samsung TV?
If the Apple TV application is not installed in your Samsung television, then there is no way to install it, but there is an alternative that you can use to stream the content from the Apple TV on your Samsung television.
The alternative that we are talking about is Airplay. Look at the steps you have to follow to use the Apple TV app on your Samsung TV by using Airplay.
Steps to Follow:
- In the first step, you have to make sure that whether you are using your iPhone or iPad to establish the connection between the two devices must be connected with the same Wi-Fi connection to which your Samsung TV is connected.
- Open the Apple TV application on your iPhone or the compatible device and stream the video you want to see on your Samsung TV.
- When you play the video on your Apple TV, you will see the Airplay icon on the screen. When you tap on the airplay icon, it will look for nearby devices to cast the content.
- You have to make sure that your Samsung television is on and the casting option is enabled in it. When the Airplay finds your Samsung TV, it will connect itself with it, and the video will appear on the screen in front of you.
Related Post: How to Get Plex on Samsung Smart TV
How To Use the Apple TV App Pre-installed On the Samsung TV?
If the Apple TV app is free installed on your Samsung model, then the process is straightforward.
- First, you have to go to the Apple TV application and open it.
- When you open your application, go to the settings and then Account. When you go to the account option, you will have to sign in to the application.
- For signing in, you can use either your iPhone or the activation code. Vidya iPhone option, you will have to scan the QR code, whereas, in the activation code option, you will get a code on your mobile phone that you will have to enter on the Apple TV activation website.
- Once you have signed in, you will be able to see the content of Apple TV on your Samsung Smart TV.
Nowadays, there is nothing impossible, so even if you cannot find the Apple TV application on your Samsung TV, you can still use the application with the help of Airplay. We hope this article helped you deal with your issue.