There are various streaming services like Netflix, Amazon Prime, and others. Each of them has one thing in common: they all offer the same features when you stream your preferred TV shows. However, they all differ in price and quantity of devices connected simultaneously.
Why You Need To Logout Hulu On LG Smart TV
After signing up with the streaming services, you’ll always have some unanswered questions regarding how things work and the features you can avail of. Examples include restrictions regarding simultaneous streaming and compatible gadgets and options for personalization.
Its streaming services, Hulu, are among the most prominent players in this field. It is currently only accessible in the U.S., but it’s incredibly well-known despite this.
There are times that a user who isn’t experienced may not even be aware of the fundamental functions that the streaming service offers. If you aren’t sure how to stop your subscription to the Hulu streaming services on your LG Smart TV, Here’s how you can complete the task.
How to log out from Hulu on LG Smart TV
It is essential to understand that it’s easy to sign out of your Hulu streaming services on an LG Smart TV. If you’d like to complete this task, you will need to follow these steps:
- The first step is to switch on your LG Smart TV.
- After that, you can open the Hulu app on your LG Smart TV with the remote control.
- Click on the “Account” icon in your Hulu profile.
- Then, choose then the “Log out“option.
After you’ve completed the steps above, you’ll sign out of your account on the Hulu streaming platform on the LG Smart TV.
How to log out from Hulu on LG Smart TV using the web browser
If you’d like to sign off of Hulu, you must comply with these steps:
- First, you need to launch a web browser on your desktop or mobile device.
- After that, visit the Hulu Official website, and log in to your account.
- You can then hover your cursor over your profile’s name in the upper right-hand corner.
- In the menu that appears, click on”Account.” “Account” option.
- Next, the “Manage Your Account” menu will be displayed.
- Go through”Your Account” and then “Your Account” section and then click on”Your Account,” then go to the “Watch Hulu on Your Devices” menu.
- Select”Manage Devices.” “Manage Devices” option.
- Select the LG Smart TV from the list of devices you’d like to sign off from.
- Then, click the “Remove” option in the middle of the device’s name.
When you’ve completed these steps following these steps, the LG Smart TV will be immediately removed from the list and no longer be connected to the Hulu account. Any user who attempts to access Hulu through the device will be asked to input your login and username.
Remember that you can get help from the relevant technical support team if you encounter any aspect of the operation on the streaming service Hulu you aren’t satisfied with. That’s all you have to know about how to log from Hulu to the LG Smart TV.
An alternate way to sign out of Hulu
There’s another option if the user can’t log off the Hulu account via the smart TV. The user can clear the data associated with the app by using the TV’s settings menu. The user instructs the TV to erase all the app’s data within the system in removing the data. Although this isn’t the most efficient logging out of the application, it could be beneficial when the standard method isn’t working.
Removing the app of data will depend on the brand of the television operating system that is being used. Although this does not mean that all brands of smart TV or operating systems have this option, the majority do. If this option is available on a specific TV, it’s usually found within the Apps section of the menu settings.
In the setting, users can open the Hulu app and select the option of ‘clear data’ for the application using the following steps
- Click on the profile icon (top right)
- Select Settings
- Scroll down
- Click on Apps
- Select ‘ See all apps‘
- Scroll down to the bottom and click Hulu
- Click on the link “Clear data.’
- Make sure to click ” OK” to confirm.
You can read our guides for:
- How to Watch Plex on LG Smart TV
- How to Connect iPhone to LG smart TV without WiFi
- How to Change the Input on LG Smart TV
- How to Watch Watch Peacock on LG Smart TV
It is essential to keep in mind that this option will permanently erase all information associated with the Hulu application on the device, including accounts and settings, and others. There is typically the option to clear cache within the same section. Although it is advised to clear caches simultaneously, only the ‘clear all data’ option can make the user sign out of their account.