If you are looking for an article to see how you can get VRV on Samsung Smart TV, unfortunately, we will have to break it to you that you cannot. VRV is not compatible with Samsung Smart TV directly, but you can still get it indirectly with the help of Chromecast.
Below, we will mention the steps that you will require to follow if you want to get VRV on Samsung Smart TV. In the steps, we will be using Chromecast, the most reliable streaming device used by several people.
Stream VRV On Samsung Smart TV With Chromecast
VRV contains an extensive collection of Anime shows, science fiction movies and more. Other than Netflix, Amazon Prime, Disney Hotstar, this streaming platform has started to gain a lot of popularity for its wide variety. Therefore people want to stream its content on their smartphone.
VRV On Samsung Smart TV With Chromecast (Smartphone)
Firstly, we will look at the steps to stream VRV on Samsung smart TV with the help of a smartphone as VRV application is available and compatible with smartphones.
Before starting with the steps, make sure that the smartphone that you are using to get VRV on the smart TV with Chromecast must have a VRV application installed in it.
Steps to Follow:
- Open the VRV application on your smartphone, and on the top right corner, you will see the cast option. Click on the casting option.
- In the next step, you have to connect your Samsung smart TV with Chromecast and ensure that your smartphone and the smart TV are connected with the same Wi-Fi or internet connection.
- When you click on the casting option on the homepage of the VRV application, the set of devices will appear on the screen from which you have to select the Chromecast enabled device, which is your Samsung Smart TV.
- When you select the device name, we will start streaming on your Samsung Smart TV, from where you can choose your favourite TV shows and movies and start binge-watching them on your Tv.
VRV On Samsung Smart TV With Chromecast (Windows and Mac)
If you don’t want to use your smartphone to stream the VRV on Samsung smart TV with Chromecast, then no worries, we have brought you the steps you can follow with Windows and Mac.
Steps to Follow:
- In the first step, you will have to download the VRV software on your Windows laptop/computer or Mac.
- Then go to Google Chrome and search for the VRV website. Enter the account details and credentials to log in.
- On the Google Chrome version of the VRV application, you will not see the casting option directly, but on the upper right corner, you will see three dots that will lead you to the menu page.
- On the menu page, you will see the cast option. Select it and then select the Chromecast enabled Samsung Smart TV.
- When you select your Samsung Smart TV, the VRV content will display on the screen, and now you can binge-watch your favourite anime shows and other favourite movies on your Samsung Smart TV. Vòila, it’s done.
You can read our guides for:
- Tubi TV Not Working on Samsung Smart TV
- Peacock On A Samsung Smart TV
- Peloton App on Samsung Smart TV
- How to Watch NFL Network on Samsung Smart TV
- How to Download HBO Max On Samsung Smart TV
These are the simple steps that you need to follow